Warranties and Returns:
Our rugs are warrantied against manufacturing defects for one year from date of purchase. For defective rugs, please contact us as soon as you become aware of a problem. We must first approve the return, and then issue a call tag. In other words, we will pay for and coordinate the return shipment.
You may return any rug to us for any reason under the following conditions:
- You must notify us within 10 calendar days from the original date of delivery to you as recorded by the carrier. Please have the rug wrapped and ready for pick up. We will arrange a call tag for return at our cost.
- The rug must be in NEW AND UNUSED CONDITION. Returns will be inspected upon receipt. Returned rugs must be free of dirt, debris, odors, pet hair, stains, and signs of wear.
- The rug must be packed in conformance with instructions on the Tips page of our website, called “How to Rewrap a Rug for Return Shipment.” Note that RETURNS THAT ARE DAMAGED DUE TO INADEQUATE REPACKAGING WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
We have dealt with numerous types of damage. Identifying the type of damage will help in determining the resolution of any claim. Please take note of the following additional considerations:
- Review the instructions on the Tips page of our website, called “How to Unwrap a Rug.”
- When your rug is delivered, inspect it carefully before signing for it. If there is any noticeable damage from shipping, do not accept delivery. Make sure the delivering carrier notes any damage. If you are not available when the rug is delivered, notify us immediately if you notice shipping damage.
- Take photos of the damage. This will help process any claim.
- Retain the original packaging.
- If, after opening a rug, you find it is damaged, please notify us immediately.
- DO NOT USE A SHARP INSTRUMENT, SUCH AS A UTILITY KNIFE OR RAZOR BLADE, TO OPEN THE PACKAGE. RUGS CAN BE EASILY DAMAGED IN THIS WAY.
- We will evaluate each damage claim on its own merits and notify you of what type of resolution is appropriate.